USB slip ring Specially designed for USB signals, for transmitting USB1.0, USB2.0 signal, having a transmission stability, packet loss, not the string of code, return loss, insertion loss is small.
USB slip rings can mix electrical power channels and signal channels.
Up to 8 USB channels can be transmitted at the same time.
Integrated precision conductive slip ring with all-aluminum structure, providing USB male and female connectors for direct insertion and removal, US military coating technology , precious metal + super hard gold plating, ultra-low BER error rate and ultra-high signal-to-noise ratio.
Customizable USB2.0 special slip ring, USB rotary connector, 360 degree USB connector Wait.
Signal channels are large and can be transmitted at the same time12 U SB2.0channel
transfer stable, no packet loss, no crosstalk, low loss
Can mix multiple electrical power channels and signal channels
power and signal without interference, in accordance with EMCrequired
Can be equippedHUBImprove the module to increase the transmission distance
provideUSBMale and female connectors are directly plugged in
number of channels
integrated signal type
< span="" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial; ">sport simulator
< span="" style="font-family: 宋体;">
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cap type slip ring for video surveillance, test equipment, instrumentation, aerial photography, robotics, etc. in the field of transmission of weak signals
- Ethernet Slip Ring is designed for Industrial Ethernet transmission
- Explosion-proof slip ring is also known as explosion-proof conductive slip ring
- The through-hole slip ring is a general term for a series of conductive slip rings with a hole in the center
- The disc slip ring is also known as the end slip ring or disc confluence ring
- The main function of the hydraulic slip ring is to transfer pressure oil or other fluid to the hydraulic rotary cylinder.
- Waterproof slip ring designed for underwater and harsh environments
- High-speed slip ring is mainly used for high-speed rail testing
- The conductive slip ring is an image that realizes two relative rotation mechanisms