Explosion-proof slip ring is also known as explosion-proof conductive slip ring, explosion-proof confluence ring, explosion-proof Collector rings or explosion-proof slip rings, etc., usually refer to explosion-proof functions, have good sealing and dense It is a closed-loop, conductive slip ring that can work in an explosive environment. It is generally used in special environments such as petroleum, chemical/explosive dust.
The ring can be used in Zone 0, Zone 1, Zone 2, and the explosion-proof grade of the custom explosion-proof slip ring is ExdII BT4 Gb IP65.
After years of accumulation, Zeno has successfully developed dozens of explosion-proof slip rings in the field of explosion-proof slip rings, including more than 50 drawings, with rich and valuable success experience, and can provide through-hole Explosion-proof design and products for slip rings/large size slip rings/high current slip rings.
The following picture shows the explosion-proof certificate of the explosion-proof slip ring of the Connaught Electronics:
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cap type slip ring for video surveillance, test equipment, instrumentation, aerial photography, robotics, etc. in the field of transmission of weak signals
- Ethernet Slip Ring is designed for Industrial Ethernet transmission
- USB slip ring is designed for USB signal
- The through-hole slip ring is a general term for a series of conductive slip rings with a hole in the center
- The disc slip ring is also known as the end slip ring or disc confluence ring
- The main function of the hydraulic slip ring is to transfer pressure oil or other fluid to the hydraulic rotary cylinder.
- Waterproof slip ring designed for underwater and harsh environments
- High-speed slip ring is mainly used for high-speed rail testing
- The conductive slip ring is an image that realizes two relative rotation mechanisms