Hydraulic slip ring The main function is to transfer pressure oil or other fluid to the hydraulic rotary cylinder to make the piston rod left Move, driven by the driving pawl slide shaft, thereby achieving a radial clamping and loosening the chuck. And to ensure that the energy loss is as small as possible during this transfer. Due to its structural characteristics, it can also carry a certain axial force. At the same time, the hydraulic slip ring itself is also a self-balancing element.
Gas-liquid rotary joints are rotary joints used to transport both gas and liquid media, mainly including compressed air, hydrogen, nitrogen, water, oil, coolant, etc. Rotary joints adopt different sealing methods according to different transmission media, mainly including gap seal, mechanical seal and seal seal. Each type of seal has its own advantages and limitations, and the electronic transfer will be based on different transmissions. The media recommends the corresponding adapter. The size of the joint on the adapter is optional. The number of channels can be selected from single channel to tens of channels. The size and installation method can be customized, the performance is stable, and the service life is long.
It consists mainly of four parts 1a, 1b, 2a and 2b. The pieces 1a and 1b and the pieces 2a and 2b are respectively joined together by screw pairing. The counterpart 1a/1b (1ab) is tightly fitted by the elastic seal 5 and the stationary housing 7. The pressurized oil introduced from the casing 7 communicates with the groove 13 in the sealing plane via the counterpart 2a/2b (2ab) and transmits the pressurized oil to the hollow bore 10 of the rotary shaft 9 through the pipe on the member 1a. The slits 6, 8 and 11 are on the same plane, and their slit value h is set by the gasket 12. The pressure oil between the slits 6 and 8, and the pressure oil in the oil groove 13, respectively establish a pressure plane and a pressure zone, thereby constituting a static pressure regulating mechanism. The pressure oil is continuously transmitted to the hole requiring the hydraulic energy through the hole in the center of the rotating shaft. The automatic adjustment of the gap value is realized by the half bridge circuit composed of the two variable throttles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cap type slip ring for video surveillance, test equipment, instrumentation, aerial photography, robotics, etc. in the field of transmission of weak signals
- Ethernet Slip Ring is designed for Industrial Ethernet transmission
- USB slip ring is designed for USB signal
- Explosion-proof slip ring is also known as explosion-proof conductive slip ring
- The through-hole slip ring is a general term for a series of conductive slip rings with a hole in the center
- The disc slip ring is also known as the end slip ring or disc confluence ring
- Waterproof slip ring designed for underwater and harsh environments
- High-speed slip ring is mainly used for high-speed rail testing
- The conductive slip ring is an image that realizes two relative rotation mechanisms