Ethernet slip ring aka Industrial Ethernet Slip Ring, designed for industrial Ethernet transmission, follows and complies with the requirements of the Ethernet signal protocol for transmission < span="" style="COLOR: #333333; FONT-SIZE: 16px">100M/1000MEthernet signal Conductive slip rings provide the best technical solution for industrial Ethernet signal transmission between system components that are connected in a rotary connection.
Zhenuo's Ethernet Slip Ring Design Consideration EMCEMC and Signal Impedance Matching Requirements The signal transmission loss is small, no error code, ultra long distance transmission, such signals can also be integrated with other current loops and signal loops to meet the diverse needs of users.
- Zeno's slip ring includes separate disc slip ring and integral disc slip ring
- ECN through-hole slip ring is also called hollow shaft slip ring
- Electrical slip ring multi-way slip ring is also called multi-channel conductive ring
- High-speed slip ring is also called high-speed slip ring
- Waterproof slip ring is used for moisture, corrosion and underwater
- Hydraulic slip ring is to deliver compressed air for two relatively rotating pipes
- Cap slip ring is designed to require 360° rotation to conduct or transmit control signals
- Explosion-proof slip ring is also known as explosion-proof conductive slip ring
- Introduction to the USB slip ring