Zeno Cap slip ring is designed to be needed360°Small or small to rotate conductive or transmit control signals, image signals, data and video signals The conductive slip ring designed by the equipment device adopts the domestic leading military-grade surface treatment process. The gold-to-gold contact contact ensures extremely low contact resistance. It has the advantages of compact structure, small volume, many roads and long service life. Video surveillance, test equipment, instrumentation, aerial photography, robots and other fields and industries that transmit weak signals.
This series of slip rings has three series:ACN, BCN, CCN, where ACNSeries outer diameter is 22-54mm,BCNSeries OD 1 2.5-16mm,CCNSeries outer diameter is 5.5-11.1mm.
Cap Slip Ring As the name implies, it is a slip ring that looks like a hat. The Mercury cap type slip ring has a flange, which is mainly installed with the customer's equipment through several fixing holes on the flange, so the cap type slip ring is generally fixed on the outer layer, and the inner shaft is rotated. A structure.
- Zeno's slip ring includes separate disc slip ring and integral disc slip ring
- ECN through-hole slip ring is also called hollow shaft slip ring
- Electrical slip ring multi-way slip ring is also called multi-channel conductive ring
- High-speed slip ring is also called high-speed slip ring
- Waterproof slip ring is used for moisture, corrosion and underwater
- Hydraulic slip ring is to deliver compressed air for two relatively rotating pipes
- Ethernet Slip Ring is designed for Industrial Ethernet transmission
- Explosion-proof slip ring is also known as explosion-proof conductive slip ring
- Introduction to the USB slip ring