USBYes A serial bus standard for connecting computers and external devices. It is also a technical specification for input and output interfaces. It is widely used in information communication products such as personal computers and mobile devices, and is extended to the machine. Vision, data acquisition, photographic equipment, digital TV (set-top box), game consoles and other related fields.
诺USBslip ring means 360°Rotate TransferUSB Signal swivel for USBSignal design for stable transmissionIEEE1394And various < span="" style="COLOR: #333333">USBSignal, with stable transmission, no packet loss, no serial code, small return loss, The insertion loss is small and can be applied to any need.360°Rotate Conductive and Transmit1Road or MultipleUSBSignal device to solve large data and signals between system components of the rotating connection Transmission provides the best technical solution.
Previous: No Information
- Zeno's slip ring includes separate disc slip ring and integral disc slip ring
- ECN through-hole slip ring is also called hollow shaft slip ring
- Electrical slip ring multi-way slip ring is also called multi-channel conductive ring
- High-speed slip ring is also called high-speed slip ring
- Waterproof slip ring is used for moisture, corrosion and underwater
- Hydraulic slip ring is to deliver compressed air for two relatively rotating pipes
- Ethernet Slip Ring is designed for Industrial Ethernet transmission
- Cap slip ring is designed to require 360° rotation to conduct or transmit control signals
- Explosion-proof slip ring is also known as explosion-proof conductive slip ring