The via-slip ring is a general term for a series of conductive slip rings with a hole in the center. It is mainly used to transmit precise signals. Weak current, high current, high voltage; a low torque, low loss maintenance; low electrical noise, long life and other main characteristics, via slip ring is also called a hollow slip ring shaft. ECNThe through-hole slip ring is also called the hollow shaft The slip ring and the hollow conductive ring are collectively referred to as a series of conductive slip rings with a hole in the center. The central hole is designed to facilitate the installation of hydraulic passages, pneumatic passages or drive shafts, and the contact is reliable under extremely low friction.
Enjoy the via slip ring is compatible with Ethernet,USB,HDMI ,SDI,Canbus,profibus,poweretc. The signal meets the needs of multi-functional systems, and has accumulated rich experience in design and production in high and low temperature, shockproof, anti-corrosion, waterproof and other application requirements, and can fully meet different transmission schemes of customers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Cap type slip ring for video surveillance, test equipment, instrumentation, aerial photography, robotics, etc. in the field of transmission of weak signals
- Ethernet Slip Ring is designed for Industrial Ethernet transmission
- USB slip ring is designed for USB signal
- Explosion-proof slip ring is also known as explosion-proof conductive slip ring
- The disc slip ring is also known as the end slip ring or disc confluence ring
- The main function of the hydraulic slip ring is to transfer pressure oil or other fluid to the hydraulic rotary cylinder.
- Waterproof slip ring designed for underwater and harsh environments
- High-speed slip ring is mainly used for high-speed rail testing
- The conductive slip ring is an image that realizes two relative rotation mechanisms